Associate Member Application
In making application for Associate Partnership in the Nevada Independent Insurance Agents,, applicants certify they are either a licensed Nevada General Agent or an employee of a company doing business with Independent Agents in Nevada. I understand that I will not hold any office or position in the NIIA and that I may not use the Trusted Choice logo. I agree to pay dues as set by the NIIA Board of Directors in order to continue my partnership. I understand the payment of dues apply to the calendar year (January-December).
Associate Partnership is open to entities, which deal with Independent Insurance Agents support the American Agency System.
Why should you join?
- Support the mission of the Independent Agent Channel
- Partnership Recognition
- Networking opportunities with peers,clients and prospects
- Showcase your Company
- Special Partnership rates for all NIIA events, Tradeshow and Convention
- Opportunity to Sponsor Events
- Opportunity to purchase ads or place Articles in Monthly Newsletters
- Listing in Partner Directory
- Membership rates for Educational and professional Development Offerings
- Participate on Association Committees
- Advocacy, be the voice, join BIg I Day at the Capitol
- Listing in the Annual Convention app/program
- An annual subscription to the NIIA monthly newsletter
- Receive Member and Partner communications
- Access tp Mews amd Deve;p[,emts affecting your industry
- Stay current with Best Practicies and Standards
- Exchange ideas and develop new ways to improve the industry
- Connections with other associations
- Play a vital role in the sustainability of the industry
- LIst of Agency members upon request
- And much more throughout the year!
Application form must be filled out and mailed or emailed to the NIIA office. Payment may be made by check and accompanied with the application. If you want to pay by credit card please request an invoice by emailing your request along with a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 IP Program.pdf