Are you a partner of the insurance industry but not either a licensed Agent, Agency, Nevada General Agent or an employee of a company doing business with the Independent Agents in Nevada? If so, you now can join as an Affinity Partner. This is a new opportunity to market your products and services to independent agents and agencies. This level of membership does not allow for you to hold any office or position in the NIIA and you may not use the logo Big I or Trusted Choice logs however you may use the affinity logo on marketing company marketing materials. Dues are to be paid as set by the NIIA Board of Directors in order to continue my membership. I understand that payment dues apply for the term of July 1st (of current year), through June 30th (of following year).
As an Affinity Partner, you will be eligible for:
- Attendance at NIIA meetings and functions at a special Affinity Partner rate with the exception of the NIIA Closed Agents Business Meetings
- Access to NIIA Agency Membership Roster
- Listing in the NIIA Affinity Partner Directory
- Listing in the Annual Convention Program
- Special Affinity Partner rates in The Independent, the association newsletter
- Member pricing for educational webinars and classes
- Opportunities to sponsor NIIA events and programs including educational opportunities
- Exhibits reflecting specifics of benefits
For more information and specific terms, please see and complete the Affinity Partner Agreement.
Application form must be filled out and mailed or emailed in to the NIIA office. Payment may be made by check and accompanied with the application. If you want to pay by credit card please pay on line here.
2018 NIIA Affinity Partner Agreement Form.pdf